Arbor View of Pewaukee is an assisted living facility located in Pewaukee, WI. Our experienced team provides care to people who require assistance with activities of daily living. This care setting provides an intermediate level of care for residents who cannot safely live independently, but do not yet need around-the-clock skilled nursing services like those provided in a nursing home. Our services are provided below, but if you would like to learn more about assisted living, click here.
Arbor View Assisted Living can provide:
- Minimum or complete help with all activities of daily living
- Medication Reminders and Administration including injections.
- Regular blood work; labs are drawn once a week.
- Extensive or short-term physical therapy.
- Cueing for persons with slight to moderate dementia in a safe environment.
- Care for the following medical conditions:
- Short-term stays for persons recovering from all illness, surgery or fracture or someone whose main caregiver may be out of town.
- Insulin-dependent diabetics with sliding scale orders
- Coumadin Therapy
- Incontinence Management
- Macular degeneration and other low vision
We know your time is valuable.
We make the move easy.
Arbor View Assisted Living offers a speedy assessment process. We can complete the assessment in a prospect’s home, hospital or nursing home room. We will help assemble the necessary paperwork to make any admission fast and painless. We also offer move-ins seven days a week and we can even provide a furnished apartment on a temporary basis while a family makes the move.
Arbor View Assisted Living offers a consumer-friendly Residency Agreement that’s based on a year-to-year apartment rental, which can be terminated with only 30 days’ notice. We recognize that conditions may change quickly and we always strive to be sensitive to residents and their families in these instances.
Owned and Operated by a Leader in Senior Housing Services
Arbor View is owned and operated by Parkside Management Services, LLC. With over 30 years’ experience in providing senior housing services, Parkside is a leader in promoting the independence of older adults. Parkside has successfully developed and/or managed more than 125 projects nationwide. Parkside’s reputation is built on its long-standing commitment to meeting the changing needs of its residents.